Learning Map Workshop
- How do you engage EVERYONE in your organization in your brand message?
- How do you get every functional area to really understand how their actions impact your customers’ overall experience with your company?
- How do you get everyone EXCITED about delivering a unique, branded customer experience in every interaction?
The Overpromise Learning Map is a hands-on, dig-in, no holds barred interactive workshop that gets everyone involved in identifying and focusing on the Touchpoints that matter most to your customers.
What’s “Learning Map”?
On a roll of paper, we actually map -- step-by-step -- how you get a customer. And then we walk through what a customer experiences.
Participants from across your business will discuss your specific business environment and the forces of change that are impacting your company. Participants will:
- Rate your current brand promise and develop ideas to improve it
- Identify your Critical Product, System, and Human TouchPoints
- Determine your most significant Touchpoints – and turn them into competitive advantages
- Develop Extraordinary Customer Experiences -- through innovation exercises -- that will WOW your current and potential customers
Put it all together to build a “buzz machine” across your enterprise that will radically differentiate your company from every competitor.
You can use the Overpromise Learning Map’s flexible format as:
- An add-on to Rick Barrera’s Overpromise and Overdeliver keynote session
- A stand-alone workshop in the weeks or months ahead
- A half- to full-day interactive session
- A 90-minute abbreviated exercise that touches on key Overpromise concepts
If you could see the road ahead, fully mapped out, with clear signs pointing the way to success... wouldn’t that make business easier?
Consumer Trends Discovery Workshop
Do you need to get your team’s creative juices flowing? Are you looking for new possibilities? This hands-on workshop is just the thing. Your team will break into groups and...
- Each group will “discover” and identify a consumer or B2B trend by going through a box of artifacts that have been carefully selected to represent the trend.
- Then they’ll discuss the trend, and engage in a series of exercises to help them determine what you must change for your business to capitalize on the trend.
In a longer session, each group will create a new product or service, or adapt an existing product or service for your customer base reflective of the trend. Each group then reports out and cross-educates the other groups, so that everyone walks away with a wealth of new perspectives about your changing marketplace.
Contact Rick Barrera about Business Workshops: